Good Morning everyone I hope you all had a lovely evening last night. So the results of the big Sumdog competition are in… drum roll please 🥁🥁🥁🥁
In first place 🏆Nicholas🏆 with 380 combined points
In second place 🥈Murtaza🥈 with 224 combined points
In third place 🥉Suado🥉 with 198 combined points
In Fourth Place ⭐️Afsatu ⭐️with 195 combined points
In fifth place ⭐️Kyra ⭐️with 168 combined points
Well done everyone for taking part 🙂 remember these scores are a total taken from the maths, reading and spelling sections of Sumdog over 2 days and were gathered at 5pm yesterday so if you went on to play after this time then your results won’t have been counted.
Today’s activities are:
1) Mark your work from yesterday (Day 8) using the photos below
2) CGP Fiction – An Underground City
3) CGP Pack 2 Set A – Reasoning Paper 3
4) Primary SPAG Level 6 Paper 5
5) An Art activity which I will be posting this afternoon
Good Morning Everyone and happy first day of April 🙂 I want to say a big well done to those of you who have been completing the work and writing on the blog – you are doing a great job!
Another big well done to those of you who are regularly logging on to SPAG.com and taking the tests – I will be publishing a list of the people who have completed the most work on that site tomorrow so keep up the good work! New tests will also be coming tomorrow!
Sumdog Challenge: These are the results at the end of day 1 but there is still one day to go… remember this can be for Maths, Reading or Spelling I have checked them all and will check them all again at the end of today 🙂
1) Mark your work from yesterday (Day 7) using the answers below 🙂
2) CGP Poetry – Out in the Snow (Day 8)
3) CGP Pack 2 Set A – Reasoning Paper 2 (Day 8)
4) Primary SPAG Level 6 Paper 4 (Day 8)
5) Science Lesson 5 – This will be posted this afternoon